A hubby creation and a very healthy curry that has amazing taste and is awesome served as left overs. Curry powder provides an array of vitamins and minerals and contributes health benefits including the prevention of cancer, protection against heart disease, reduced Alzheimer’s disease symptoms, and aids in digestion.
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil1 pumpkin, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ½ cauliflower, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 1 tsp curry powder
- coriander, to serve
- quinoa or brown rice to serve
- Steam sliced pumpkin or if limited for time cook in microwave for approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick fry pan on medium heat. Add chicken and cook until white.
- Add cauliflower and cook until slightly soft and browned.
- Add eggplant and pumpkin and continue cooking till all vegies are softened.
- Add stock, tomato and curry powder. Stir to combine.
- Allow to simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa and season with coriander on top.