The best creation- smoothie in a bowl. Amazing on a hot day and so many endless variations only limited by your imagination. Fresh fruits are generally high in fibre, water and vitamin C. Regular consumption is associated with reduced risks of several diseases.
- Serves 1
- ½ frozen banana (peel before freezing)
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup milk (of choice) or water
- ¼ cup Greek/ natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp sweetener of choice (natvia, stevia, honey, maple syrup)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- fruit of choice (1 mango or ½ cup berries)
- ¼ cup granola or muesli (check sugar/ingredient content of store-bought products)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, pour into bowl and top with granola or muesli.