This recipe is for all the mums out there. I’m sure many of you can relate to the struggles of trying to get your toddler/s to eat veggies. Hubby and I created this one together on the weekend and it has worked amazing. We usually serve it into a BARLEYmax wrap (mountain bread or wholegrain wraps are great too) and toast it in the sandwich maker. Our Rylee loves it and has no idea of all the nutrients/veggies she is getting into her. We love it too, so is definitely a winner of a recipe!
- 1 large eggplant
- 200g chickpeas
- a handful (1 cup) of baby spinach
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 100g cottage cheese (alt. Greek yogurt- Chobani Plain works great)
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- a pinch of salt & pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix well.
- Pour the dip into a baking dish and bake in the oven at 180⁰C for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy.